Finally, I've finished next character. I'm still not happy by certain areas, but infinite time can be spend to reach perfectness... especially rendering on my old pc. The main goal was to create character mixing africans themes, such as bulls and native warriors...
Environment for short feature. I've done desing, modeling, sculpting and texturing of high-tech indoor and outdoor object at the same time. One day for modeling, second - for uving, third for all textures. Lazy timings... Mari and Zbrush are always make my life easier to live :)))
"Expirement 64" - short feature about a mouse with extraordinary skills. I make it with a small group of my talanted friends in my spare time. I do all modeling/texturing/sculpting and hair grooming part of the job. I hope it'll be finished in a couple of weeks. Moreover some images...=))
How looks main character after gathering all the data into one place. LookDev by Aleksandr Sknarin.
Painted goat's eyes textures from human ones :)) and made lookdev for them, tricky a bit to set up as always. Teeth and Eyes are +10 for character identity in my opinion; enjoy to map these things at first step. Setting up custom camera views and lenses.
Making slow steps over lookDev my last personal project. Texturing, lighting, shading, hair grooming, painting supporting masks, which helps separate lighting and shaders. Pretty satisfied with current result, but unfortunately do not have enough time to finish it quickly.
Lighting, textures, composition and so on. PaintOver - it's nice and clever way planning after which you know exactly what way you do want to go. I did 6 variations but I'll show only these, other 4 - is epic fail )) I think... first one is going on finalizing texturing, grooming and rendering.
Combine entities of human warrior and buffalo animal from amazing African continent. The project started about a month ago, main goal was to made everything within modo and to found some new approaches to my "mayan" past and present life. Project ended as usually with death of my RAM memory in ZB... :))) I wanted to made some more detailes but... there is always hardware limits.
Actually, I've seen recently a NatGeo about wolfs and their wild life. After such magnificient material from NatGeo is really a crime not to create something correlative. And, of course... my personal works is always mirroring my emotional side that layed on what I've seen or feel recently.
Play a bit with hardSurface in ZB. Actually, I want to do a whole figure of military Russian robot prototype.
But over 300 subtools it was difficult to manage them. And I've been fighting with that management until my subtools jump over 500. After that number it's almost impossible to be fluent in workflow. Pixologic definitely needs to implement something like folders, selection sets or subtool manager.